Monday, January 28, 2013

How much is a cheap hotel on Manhattan per night?

Q. What is the cheapest hotel on Manhattan and how much is it per night

A. Cheap hotel on Manhattan:

1. Hotel Pennsylvania
2. Days Hotel Broadway
3. Hotel Riverside Studios
4. Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel
5. Candy Hostel
6. Hotel 31
7. Seton Hotel
8. Belnord Hotel
9. Best Western Convention Center Hotel
10. Park 79 Hotel

For more detail: http://www.hotels.com/de1535616-qu0/cheap-hotels-manhattan-new-york/

Is there a way to get cheap hotel rooms in Manhattan that have high ratings?
Q. I'm going to be in NYC on July 31st to August 1st, and I'm trying to find a cheap hotel room, around or under 100 dollars, at a fancy hotel. I heard there is a way of staking out rooms at fancy hotel rooms that they haven't booked yet.

A. If you believe those tv commercials from Hotwire, otherwise I've never heard of such a thing. Fancy hotel rooms are not cheap. $100 a night for anything remotely decent in Manhattan is absurd. Either up your budget or stay in one of the outer boroughs.

Does anybody know a good, cheap hotel on the Oregon Coast?
Q. I am going to the coast for my birthday and i want to stay at a good, cheap hotel for a night between July 9-15. I have looked all over the internet and the cheapest one I have found is a hundred dollars a night, and that is too much for my budget. Two adults and three kids. I want to stay on the central coast, Newport or Lincoln City areas. Any suggestions would be very greatly appreciated, thank you very much!

A. I think you may be pushing it a little with the budget. TripAdvisor has most of the hotels that are out there listed, so I've put that in (see the source). That covers the right area in Oregon, but if you want to look around, go to the second site (Backpackers World) and you can get to Oregon's main page on TripAdvisor on there, to find the area you want to go for.

Happy hunting!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment