Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Do you have a favorite hotel in Manila?

Q. I have a condo now in Makati City, but before that, I use to stay at hotels during my vacation (I'm from California) in Manila. My family is from Binan, Laguna & its so boring lol. No offense. I'm a citylife of a person that's why I prefer Manila.

Anyway, my favorite hotels are Shangri-La & the InterContinental Hotel.Those 2 hotels are my favorite.

Do you have a favorite hotel?

A. I love Sofitel :D Especially the delicious foods available on its breakfast buffet menu. The service is also good and I love the rooms! :> My friends and I already stayed there twice, both after debut parties hahaha XD

What will one direction be doing in Sydney?
Q. I know were they are staying ( The Intercontinental Hotel ) and i know about their concerts, but were will they be through the day, like beaches, if so what beach, shops if so, what shops....? Thanks :D

A. Stealing oxygen I would imagine.

Traffic in Los Angeles from downtown to Van Nuys between 9am and 11am?
Q. I have a meeting at the Hilton Checkers in the morning and a meeting at the Intercontinental Hotel Century City. About how long will it take to get from one to the other, figuring traffic? My first meeting is at 9am and the second is at 11am.

A. Sounds like you have it mixed up. The Hilton Checkers IS downtown. The Intercontinental is in Century City. Where does Van Nuys fit in? My best guess is that you are staying in Van Nuys, and need to go FROM Van Nuys TO downtown, not the other way around.

Traffic varies from day to day, Thursday being the worst. Friday morning inbound to downtown should be the best, but you didn't mention which day you have an appointment or what time of year. With school out, you can catch a break.

From Van Nuys to downtown, figure an hour, even though it's only 16 miles. It will be in the middle of morning rush, so allow an extra 30 minutes, just in case there is an accident. Take the 170 south, then stay on it as it changes to the 101 south. You will need to transition to the 110 south, exiting at 6th.

I hope your meeting ends by 10, because it could take another hour to get to Century CIty. Take the 110 south a mile or so to the 10 west. Traffic should be a bit better, so the 10 won't be too bad. Exit La Cienega, go north, and then left on Olympic to Century City. It's about 14 miles total. An alternate route is to take Olympic from downtown.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment