Monday, January 28, 2013

About how much would a trip to Australia cost?

Q. I would be flying from cleveland, ohio. I want to know about how much it would cost for airfare, hotel, and other various trip expenses?

A. Hello, I am from Australia. The airfare would cost around $2000 - $2300 AUD for a return ticket in economy class.
Hotels can cost anywhere between $60 a night to $200 a night AUD
Food and drinks are average prices, say if you want Japanese, burger shop, chinese or a typial Australian cafe or Italian you could pay between $10 and $20 a meal AUD

What are some great things to do on a date in the wintertime?
Q. I am planning a date that is LONG overdue for my husband and I but I have no idea what to plan or do on the date. We live in cleveland, ohio and it's terribly cold. Our wedding anniversary just past and we didn't get to do anything and we rarely get alone time together so I figured I'd create a special/romantic day just for the two of us. Any tips or pointers? Note: staying in is not an option and real answers only please. Thanx!

A. I planned a romantic date for my husband for his birthday and got ideas from a website online. There are a lot of sites but one that I got some good ideas off of was www.lovingyou.com. I got a hotel room and put candles all over the room and it had a jacuzzi tub with candles around it as well (I had a friend go light the candles as we were on our way to hotel after eating). I had a cd player with some romantic music I picked up at Wal-mart that was located by the candles section of the store. I got some smooth rocks for fountains and put them in a crock pot for a massage. I took him to a romantic italian restaraunt and then to the hotel. After the jacuzzi I gave him a massage with the hot rocks and massaging oil. It was a wonderful evening. I would tell you though, do "whatever" you are wanting to do before the massage because it felt so good he fell asleep!!! LoL:o) He said it was the best night ever. Oh, I also put meanings of flowers and got flowers and the meanings and put it together with "The reason I love you is..." and gave him a scavenger hunt with the hints on a business card. I placed them in different places for him to find. It was a lot of fun planning it and we had a great time. Hope you get some great ideas and have fun!

What are some great things to do on a date in the wintertime?
Q. I am planning a date that is LONG overdue for my husband and I but I have no idea what to plan or do on the date. We live in cleveland, ohio and it's terribly cold. Our wedding anniversary just past and we didn't get to do anything and we rarely get alone time together so I figured I'd create a special/romantic day just for the two of us. Any tips or pointers? Note: staying in is not an option and real answers only please. Thanx!

A. Well. The best idea would be to stay at a nice hotel with a spa? You could have a romantic weekend & get spa treatments side by side. While staying warm & cozy!

:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment