Sunday, January 27, 2013

Can anybody tell me the best hotel rate in Bangkok?

Q. My friends and I are going to stay in Bangkok about 2 weeks. We have 3 people in the parties. All guys. We have limited budget because Bangkok is the last place we of our trip. Can anyone tell me how can I get the best hotel rate?

A. Well. Most Internetsites are pretty close together when it comes to prices. Al lof them get discounted prices. I found the following website to be very helpful and to offer excellent prices.
http://www.excelloz.com
The booking process was easy. I stayed at the Davis Hotel Bangkok, not really a low budget hotel but there are numerous cheap Bangkok hotels available.

Where can I find cheap hotel rates?
Q. I want to know if there are any websites where I can find cheap hotel rates?

A. Try this website: http://www.hotels.airlikes.com/
You may find something that matches your needs. It is a hotel deals comparison search engine.
A lot of options (budget, location,...) are available to refine your search.
hope it helps!

Do Hotel room rates go up the later you get them like airplane fares?
Q. or do hotel rates stay the same no matter when you get them? I know hotel rates go up by like summer or winter but do they go up the later you get them or no?

A. Just the opposite, I think. The best rates are probably available after about 6PM on the day of stay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment