Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am trying to get information about the food court in Atlanta Georgia. It is located at 675 Peachtree St.?

Q. I am traveling to Atlanta Georgia on July 4th to July 8th with my family and friends. We are looking at different places where we can eat. We are traveling with children of different ages and everyone likes to eat different things. We will be staying at the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel Downtown on 590 W. Peachtree Street. I saw on the internet that a food court is located on 675 W. Peachtree St. but I don't know what it consist of . Can someone help me please. I hope that it consist of different restuarants where everyone can choose what they would like to eat and we can all eat together. I need information on the food court on 675 W. Peachtree Street in Atlanta Georgia. Thanks!

A. Its in the AT&T center & has all the regular chains.

What time should I leave for airport?
Q. If my flight is at 3:30pm at what time should I leave from the hotel in Atlanta, GA?

Hotel is about 20 minutes from airport but I'll need to allow time for hotel check-out and any traffic jams, Airport check-in, etc?

A. you should count back time from the departure at 3:30pm. Arrival at the airport should be no later than 1:30pm (preferably 12:30-1:00pm), time to get transport (including waiting time for taxi, etc.. should be 40 mins, this covers traffic, etc.. Hotel check-out, just ask in the morning after breakfast, I suspect you may have an earlier check-out time than you realise, as most hotel do check-out up to 12:00 noon, after that you are liable for additional charges.

Is there anyway for people under 18 to stay at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel alone?
Q. some of my friends and I want to attend anime weekend atlanta. i am 13, my other friend is 13, one is 16, and the other is 15. I heard that you could if you had permission from parents. our parents said it was okay as long as it was legal.

A. At your age it's verrrrry improbable, -- especially in an upscale hotel like the Waverly. (I'm surprised your parents would even give permission ... unless they already know that it's not possible!) Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment