Monday, January 28, 2013

what are the good budget hotels in Madurai?

Q. what are the good budget hotels in Madurai?

A. KT Lodge Town Hall Rd Rs 185-250
Hotel Times Town Hall Rd Rs 190-420
TM Lodge WPM St Rs 200-550
New College House Town Hall Rd Rs 200-670

Where I can find a budget hotel in Manama?
Q. Please help guys, I am going to Bahrain tomorrow night (Decemeber 23,200) but still I can't find any hotel that fits with my budget. I will be in Bahrain from 23 evening until 26 in the afternoon.
Anyone knows where I can find a budget hotel? Please let me know. ASAP.
Thank you very much.

A. Do you mean 2 and 3 star hotels. You need to look up the following:

1) Casablanca Hotel
2) Royal Hotel
3) City Centre Hotel
4) Dilmun Hotel
5) Bahrain Gate Hotel
6) Phoenicia Hotel
7) Miami Hotel
8) Metropolitan Hotel
9) Samiramis Hotel
10) Baisan Hotel
11) Elite Best Western Hotel
12) Al-Safeer Hotel
13) Atlas Hotel
14) La Vendome Hotel

If I have plans to open a budget hotel within a city, what would be the various factors to consider ?
Q. I appreciate any tips/information/suggestions from current and would-be budget hotel owners !

A. Location, Facilities, Tours offer, Packages offer, Transportation Wise, Near to attractive places...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment