Wednesday, January 30, 2013

PHUKET HOTEL - Can we get hotel when we land in phuket airport rather than prebooking it online?

Q. we will be landing in phuket on 11th dec for a 3 night stay. 6adults and 3 kids... any idea if there will be cheap hotels there or do we need to prebook it?

A. HI It,e best to book at least your first night and look around for something else if your not happy
look at this link http://www.lannathaiphuket.com/
they have use of pool at hotel next door & there food is very good

Is it possible to go snuba diving in phuket outside tour package?
Q. I'm planning to go snuba diving in phuket. But most snuba tours packages' quotation are beyond what I'm budgeting for. So I was wondering whether u can go snuba diving in phuket without having to go on tour. Do they offer snuba diving separately in beaches throughout phuket just like other water sports? Thanks.

A. It is possible, but you have to pay quite a sum, they will have counter for sea sport at the hotel, ask them, the price depend on the season, Good luck

What is the better place to spend a weekend, Phuket or Pattaya?
Q. I have already been to Phuket and I liked it a lot. Snorkeling, swimming, beaches, and nightlife. But now I am curious about Pattaya, too. I have a business trip coming up and a weekend to plan, and I could choose either one. I know Phuket would be good, but should I go on and try Pattaya instead this time?

A. If you like the beach then stay around Jomtien area as central Pattaya beach is not all that,
Pattaya is better for it's nightlife and there is a lot of nightlife to see in a few days.
I prefer Pattaya to Phuket as I believe the people are more friendly here and you do not get ripped off like you do in Phuket, especially Patong.
For what to see and do go to tripadvisor and sawasdee.com.
good sites for Hotels are kayak.com,agoda.com laterooms.com and wotif.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment