Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How old do you have to be to get a hotel in Boston?

Q. Can I get a hotel in Boston at 18? Or 21? Or older?

A. It depends on the hotel. Usually it's 21, but every hotel has their own age limits.

What is a hotel near boston with an 18 year old check in policy?
Q. I need a hotel near boston where i can check in at 18.

A. You're going to have to look in New Hampshire or Rhode Island. Massachusetts and Connecticut both have minimum ages of 21 to rent a hotel room by law.

What is the incidental charge for the Hyatt hotel in Boston?
Q. I'll be staying in the Hyatt hotel in Boston, and I wanted to know how much the incidental charge is. I know that hotels hold a certain amount of money on your debit card upon checking in, does anyone know how much that charge may be? I'll be staying four nights.
This is a business trip, so the room is already paid for. I'm just unsure if the company would have already paid the incidental charge, or if that will be up to me. I want to make sure I have enough money to cover this charge since I don't have a credit card.

A. It's not a good idea to use a debit card when checking in. Hotels lock up the amount of damage they think you could do. At a place like the Hyatt in Boston, it's likely to be around $500 a night. Call the hotel and ask. You should pay for the room with a regular credit card so you don't run into this problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment