Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are there any decent and reasonable hotels near the Chicago Union Station?

Q. I'm trying to plan a visit to Chicago sometime in the near future, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent hotels near the Chicago Union Station?

Also, where could I go online to book a hotel at a decent price?

Thanks!

A. I don't know about reasonable but the W City Center is nice and close.

What is the name of the hotel in Chicago that is reputedly haunted?
Q. I think it starts with a W and it has 3 syllables.

A. Wow I have no idea and read all of those Chicago haunt books and there are so many haunted hotels like the Drake and the O'Hare Hilton. I will try and think about this and let you know if I recall anything. Now you have me wondering

Where can I find a nice hotel near Chicago for a reasonable price?
Q. I need a hotel room for 2 w/ queen or king sized bed. I am looking to book around end of december beginning of january but my dates are flexible. I need a hotel that is reasonably priced near Chicago but location doesn't need to be in the city. I also want a hotel with a pool, restaurant, and such to where we would not need to leave the hotel.

A. There are a number of great hotels in Chicago that match your description. These are even in the city.
Have a great time in Chicago.

See the links below, one is a map of where you can find hotels in Chicago, and the other is one where you can find cheap hotels in Chicago, these are great quality hotels with a good price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment