Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Pod Hotel in New York City?

Q. Has anyone stayed at or known someone who has stayed at the pod hotel in NYC? What did you/they think?

A. I have stayed at The Pod Hotel three times. I really like it. It's perfect if you are not planning on spending a lot of time in your room because the rooms are small, but they serve their purpose. They have free wireless internet too which was nice. Most of the rooms have shared bathrooms which I wasn't sure I would like at first, but all of the times I used them they were nice and clean. I have never had any problems there and I plan to stay there again because its so cheap. I hope this helps you.

How much does it cost to stay in the pod hotel in nyc?
Q. I am thinking about staying in a single room with a shared bathroom for 2 weekend nights in october. I haven't been able to find any rate information except that it is inexpensive. Any idea how much it might cost per night?

A. According to their website, approx. $159.00 x 2 Nights. That is for the single room.

My boyfriend and I are looking for a cheap hotel room in New York, preferably in either Brooklyn or Manhattan.
Q. I know it's probably next to impossible but we're trying to find something that's definitely under $200; that is NOT The Bates Motel. A hotel with CLEAN ROOMS, SHEETS, & hopefully a BATHROOM. If anyone knows of any please let me know.

A. There is a new hotel called The Pod Hotel with tiny rooms (aren't they all) but clean & respectable. Check it out.

If you stay in Brooklyn (or if not) be sure to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge going into Manhatten. An awesome view and something very different to do while in NYC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment