Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What travel websites on average have the cheapest rates?

Q. What website (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.com, ECT ECT) Have the cheapest rates?

Im just thinking about going from the Southern part of USA, to either LA, Miami, or New York... Haven't decided... So, which website do you think would have the cheapest rates?

And where do you think I should take my son and his friend? He said he wouldn't mind going to any of those places, he IS a city boy, and LOVES the beaches... Any suggestions?

A. First, remember there are NO websites that are always the cheapest. If they claim to be, run the other way! They all use the same vendors, and their prices change everyday. I suggest always compare prices before you purchase your tickets. Try this website to compare prices: www.everydaytravelconnections.com

Can anyone find me the cheapest rates for a trip I'm planning?
Q. Can anyone find me the cheapest rates for a 3 night stay in las vegas? This has to be a roundtrip flight. Here's the info.
Denver to Las Vegas
3/17-3/20
Hotel must be on strip
Rates must include roundtrip airfare and hotel. Please remember to include the link where these rates are?

A. usairwaysvacations.com

always the cheapest when i check..

What are the cheapest rates at any cedar point hotels for 3 adults?
Q. I mean the cheapest possible rate. My dad wants to stay at another hotel but I really would like to stay at Cedar Point since you get all the benefits, you know. Early entry, lower prices, etc. I know there's like 5 of them so, uh, what's the cheapest? :)

A. Breakers Express.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: