Saturday, February 16, 2013

Are there any cheap motels outside New York City?

Q. I'm planning just a weekend trip to New York City. I want to try to get a really cheap motel/hotel to stay in outside of the city and then take the subway or bus into the city every day. Anyone know of a place? If you know of a really cheap place IN the city, that'd be even better, but I doubt that exists...
Probably pay by the night.

A. You'll find cheap motels but you'd have vermin and hookers all around.

Why not check out staying in one of the chain motels/hotels such as Holiday Inn, Travelodge, Ramada Inn, Confort Suites, etc?

Your health and safety are more important than your bankroll.

What cheap motel chain has the best loyalty program?
Q. I will have to go on a two week road trip in the summer. What cheap motel chain has a loyalty program that will result in me paying the lowest amount for 10 nights at their motel chain?

If above is difficult to answer, may I please ask you to suggest a site where I could compare motel loyalty programs. I am not interested in extra benefits. I am simply trying to minimize the cost of 10 nights (or more) spent at a motel.

Thank you for your kind help!

A. Comfort Inn. has a discount that if you stay 10 nights you get the 11th one free. They are around the same price or a little more then Motel 6.

Where can I find cheap motel in a safe neighborhood in Chicago?
Q. Where can I find cheap motel in a safe neighborhood in Chicago?

Me and my brother are going to visit chicago after christmas

A. You could try the Ohio House Motel on Ohio Street.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment