Friday, February 15, 2013

Can someone tell some good Hotel Booking Site for India?

Q. I need to know some hotel booking websites from India where I can book my hotels during my India visit.

A. 1.Makemytrip.com
2.Yatra.com
3.Arzoo.com
4.Booking.com

Take your pick.

When booking a hotel room online, do you prefer to see the taxes in the rate or on the checkout page?
Q. I am trying to build an online hotel booking site and wonder if adding the taxes to the room rate shown instead of calculating at the end (much more $$$) will scare people off because the rates will be higher but will be all inclusive. Can anybody shed some light on this for me. This is an example
$220 per night plus taxes (shown at checkout)
$267.89 - (final price including taxes)

Thanks for your help.

A. I personally would like to see the final price up front. I hate having a bunch of taxes sprung on me at checkout.

How to romantically decorate a hotel room, help!?
Q. I am renting a hotel room at a nice hotel for my fiance and I. This is a gift for him. It is for Christmas, his graduation from a second degree, and a "sort of anniversary." I want it to be fun and romantic and totally stress free because we really need this. I have the hotel booked and the dinner reservations arranged. Next I need to figure out how I'm going to set the theme of the night! Please give me tips and ideas for creating a sexy, fun, romantic atmosphere for the both of us. Thanks!

A. Dimmed lights, candels, a cute flirt letter, lingere, An "Ilove you so much" written on the mirror with your lips print.rose petals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment