Friday, February 15, 2013

What is the best hotel around Chicago?

Q. I am looking to stay at a hotel in Chicago NEAREST to their navy base in great lakes. I am trying to visit my boyfriend for when he graduates and I'd like the cheapest or nearest place possible. And if I do decide to stay there, is Chicago a good city to get my hotel, or is there a city closer?

A. I don't think you're ready for the BIG CITY. The naval base is in North Chicago. It is not a part of the city of Chicago. In fact it is about 37 miles from downtown Chicago. Below are some hotels near the training center:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g36461-North_Chicago_Illinois-Hotels.html

Fairly good restaurants are not too far in Gurnee

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=gurnee+restaurants&aq=1&aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oq=gurnee+re&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=e101ff708d439543

Cheap Chicago hotels with public transportation available?
Q. Need help fast! I'm going to Chicago today and I found out that the hotel we reserved doesn't have any public transportation around. We're looking for a very cheap hotel (under $80 per night) and has bus stops or train stations around. Any suggestions?

A. Have you tried Priceline? Any hotel on the loop or North Michigan Ave will have public transportation within a block.

What is a nice, cute, cheap hotel in Chicago (any neighborhood)?
Q. I'm looking for a hotel in Chicago to spend a night at with my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary. King bed, 1 night, no breakfast or other amenities needed. I love the Blackstone Hotel but its way to expensive for me right now. I'm looking for something from $50-$100.

A. Well if you want to spend between $50-$100 especially for your anniversary i suggest you visit the Ambiance suits, its about 15 minutes from o'hare but if your coming from the city then it is worth the drive. Its got the most exotic rooms well worth the money and the time. Heres the link below:

http://www.ambiancesuites.com/Default.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment