Friday, February 15, 2013

Looking for a good hotel in Frankfurt that is close to the airport?

Q. Hi,

Can any one recommend a good hotel in Frankfurt that is close to the airport?

We are wanting to stay for one night - 3-4 stars or equiv.

Thank you.

A. You can check on HRS the biggest website to book hotels they include a best available rate guarantee.

Can anyone tell me how to go to Düsseldorf from Frankfurt?
Q. How much are the train fares per cabin class? How much do you pay if you travel by car from your hotel to Düsseldorf? I will be staying in the Hilton Hotel in Frankfurt and I was wondering how much do you pay for the car from the hotel going to Düsseldorf. Thank you very much.

A. I would go by train. about three hours. Comfortable, clean, punctual, safe!

Im going to Frankfurt, Germany for 5 days. What are some good hip hop clubs to visit for a weekend?
Q. I would like to know the names of recommended clubs that play hip hop, r & b, soul music on Friday and Saturday nights. I will be staying at a hotel in downtown Frankfurt, so anything in that area would be convenient. But I will have transportation, so I can travel

A. nice




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment