Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Best hotel comparison websites for North America?

Q. Hi
Can someone suggest me the best hotel comparison websites for North America (both US and Canada, if possible)? I only know hotwire and expedia, but in Europe for example there are many more and often you can find some really good deals in comparison to booking with the hotel directly.
Thanks everyone! Any help is really appreciated.

A. I have been lucky with www.priceline.com

what is a good hotel price comparison website?
Q. there are so many hotel comparison websites out there? which is the best? which do you trust the most?

A. www.tripadvisor.com

people write their own reviews after staying at hotels. it is awesome

Do I need to be 18 or have an adult present if I were to stay for 7 nights in a hotel in New York?
Q. I've just booked a weeks trip to New York for my birthday but looking at some hotel comparison websites, two out of seven of them required an adult to be present? I'm going to be visit a week before my eighteenth birthday - do you think that this will be a problem?

Regards

A. No! not at all. It's like staying anywhere else, it "Might" depend on the hotel, but so long as you pay in cash they don't give a fuck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment