Thursday, February 28, 2013

is it cheaper to book Vegas hotels online or the day of at the hotel?

Q. I need to know if anyone knows from EXPERIENCE if its cheaper to book a hotel online for Vegas hotels or at the hotel, the day off. I am looking at Treasure Island or whatever is on the strip.

The reason I ask is because I figure hotels need to unload hotel rooms the day off and I might be able to get it cheaper than booking online.

A. Several years ago they did just that. You would see on the giant screens outside the hotels rooms for a few dollars. They don't do that anymore. The reason is they advertise the low rates in trying to get people to Vegas. Once you are here you either booked a room or will need one. Those who didn't book will have to pay the higher price or go without. So it is in the better to book cycle that wait until we get there.

Is the water coming out of Las Vegas hotels cold?
Q. I was wondering how cold is the cold water that comes out of Las Vegas Hotels?

Is it warm because it's warm there?

A. You are correct. The water from the faucet is not very cold, rather it is warm from the cold side. That and the fact that it has an awful taste and a brownish color is normal, I am afraid. That is why water filter systems are areal big here in Vegas.

What Vegas hotel has women painted above the urinals in the men's bathroom?
Q. I was in Las Vegas this summer and went into a men's bathroom and on the wall in front of the urinals were pictures of women looking down at your business. Some of the pics had women laughing, some with measures tapes, some with a surprised look on their face. I took a picture of it b/c it is so funny to see! Now, I can't remember which hotel...

What Vegas hotel has that?

A. It's the Las Vegas Hilton bathroom not too far from the main cashier's cage. There are a number of bathrooms at Hilton but this is the only one with the photos of the women.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment