Thursday, February 14, 2013

Do you know any affordable, all-inclusive, and beautiful hotels in Florida?

Q. Three of my friends and I are planning a vacation to Florida; however, we are not sure which hotel to go to.
We want a hotel that is all-inclusive, has a lovely beach and has some fun activities. We also want a hotel that is close to a mall or shopping center. It should also be affordable - at least $500 per person.

If you know any hotels in Florida or Miami that have these features please let me know.
Thanks for your help!

A. Try these lovely hotels in South Beach:

- Ritz Carlton
- Shelborne
- Sagamore
- Delano
- Loews
- The Tides
- The Netherlands

Enjoy your vacation :)

Can anybody help me find a hotel in Florida in Pensacola beach that has a Pier right by it ?
Q. Can anybody help me find a hotel in Florida in Pensacola beach that has a Pier right by it ? I would really appriciate whoever can tell me. Thank you . & Please give me thbe website. Just make sure its on the beach in Pensacoal Florida. WITH THE PIER. Thank you again . Write back as soon as possible .

A. There are several hotels. One that I know has a private pier just for the hotel is the Paradise Inn. For more information on all Pensacola Beach Hotels and an interactive Hotel map you should visit http://www.cheappensacolahotels.com. Have fun fishing!

What is a good beach in florida that is more private and less crowded?
Q. My spring break cruise just got cancled so we are looking to stay at a nice hotel in florida near a good beach. Does anyone know a good, not to crowded, beach?

A. Any of the beaches near Jacksonville. Neptune, Juno...their ALL awesome!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment