Thursday, February 28, 2013

Is the hotel Lisa and Elliot stay at in the novel Exit to Eden based on a real New Orleans hotel?

Q. The initial hotel with the private quarters in back.
Can you tell me the name?

A. yup...i have been ter !!

what haunted place can someone hold a senior prom in new orleans?
Q. we are planning our senior prom for next year. so I thought it would be cool if we had it in a haunted place. were trying to get something in new orleans, refrain from hotels, and if its off burbon to that would be great.

A. why do you children insist on coming to the SENIOR CITIZEN category.with your silly questions,
learn to read, for Chr$#t's sake!

How do you calculate the 13% sales charge added to New Orleans Hotels?
Q. I'm going to New Orleans in a couple weeks for Mardi Gras! I have already paid for my hotel in full but the confirmation says I have to pay 13% sales tax and an occupancy tax. I'm not from America, I live in the UK and don't know US taxes. Is that 13% of the total room rate or something else? How is it calculated?
The occupancy tax is $1 per night. The room rate was $279 per night.

A. I think it's just like this:

279 * 13%

Not including the occupancy tax.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment