Friday, February 15, 2013

cheap hotel in jalan dago bandung?

Q. any??? i want one start hotels =D
then why u wasting ur time answering!! duuuh!

A. Around Bandung nothing 1star hotel, minimum 2 star hotl. I suggest your better go to around Cihampelas or Setia Budi or Sukajadi, There's a lot of. More detail please check my webs at bellow!!!!

Cheers

Habbo Hotel USA.. any other....?
Q. yeah i play on it and I use this one website that lets you buy credits for cheap. The link is http://www.wwcp.co.nr and it lets you buy with credit card 1$ for 100 coins up to 4$ for 400 coins. But I was wondering are there any others? and dont say the website i gave is a scam cuz i use it and it works for me but idc if u dont use it jeez.

A. i lovee haboo hotl did u ever jump off the diving board?

i have 2 kids and a wife and we want to go to mrytle beach on 8-17 thru 8-19, name hotl under 100$?
Q.

A. http://www.atlanticparadise.com/reservations.html
$155 for the 2 nights. That is about as cheap as you can get unless you want the dregs of society next door.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    las vegas hotels without resort fees

    ReplyDelete