Thursday, February 14, 2013

What are some hotels near central park in NYC that has a kitchen?

Q. What are some hotels near central park in NYC that has a kitchen?

A. Go to the International hostel. Theres a grocery store not far away and you can store the food you buy in the kitchen in the basement. ITS HUGE!!! I loved staying there.

http://www.hinewyork.org/

Its cheap, really really REALLY nice, clean as heck and great. We paid 30$ a night, a I really recommend it! Your a block away from the subway and 15 minutes from times square with the subway. The beds are also SOOOO comfortable.

what is a good inexpensive hotel with easy subway access to manhatten?
Q. I want to visit NYC and see all of the sights but don't want to pay for an expensive hotel near central park. I don't mind paying $100. My main concern about not staying in Manhattan is finding a hotel close to mass transit into Manhattan.

A. $100 hotels are not easy to come by especially near a major holiday.
Try a hostel that will have private accomodations.
http://www.hotels.com/ho260829/candy-hostel-new-york-united-states/

What is the best area in Manhattan to live for a fashion designer?
Q. I'm looking for a nice 1 bedroom in Manhattan NY. I live in LA now and will be bi-coastal. I'm a young, pretty, SINGLE :), female, fashion designer. Maybe something near Bryant Park or Central Park, 5th Avenue, something near nice hotels and a buzzing nightlife. I'm looking to spend a little under 3,000 per month.... I would really appreciate some suggestions! :) THX!!

A. Chelsea




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment