Monday, December 31, 2012

Where in florida can i have access to more hotel security jobs?

Q. Which citi(es) in Florida have the most openings for hotel jobs in the hotel security field ? Is unemployment getting any better, worst or the same

A. the international plaza

How to find the hotel job in Macau?
Q. How can I find hotel job in Macau? Please help? Any way to work there? Any contact numbers or email from the company? I'd tried Jobstreet but none of the employer reply my email.. I need a job as soon as possible.. Someone please help me to get the job..

A. do you have experience???
Contact a chain that is there.like Hilton.........ask them

where can i find hotel jobs in dubai?
Q. i am an experienced hotel front office manager from malaysia and i want to work in one of dubai's hotels. where can i possibly find any hotel jobs in dubai and be able to apply?

A. http://www.dubai-online.com/jobs/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment