Monday, December 31, 2012

How can I open a restaurant in Mumbai???

Q. Hi. I am interested in opening a restaurant in Mumbai. I would like to know the issues to be considered when opening a restaurant. I would like to know about the procedures of registration, hotel ratings, legal formalities etc. If could you please kindly guide me on how to go about my plan. Also if you could please kindly give me websites, information or contacts for the same.Thank you.

A. You need a space and its pretty expansive in mumbai,

What is a good, accurate, reliable review website for hotel ratings?
Q. I'm planning on going on a trip to London,UK and is looking the hotel reviews (in Victoria, London to be more exact). I want to know if any of you know where there is a good, accurate, reliable hotel review website that I can use. Thank you!

A. I always use TripAdvisor because it usually as dozens of reviews and photos by real customers.

Who does the hotel ratings?
Q. I am interested in being a health inspector for a hotel corporation or restaurant chain. Ultimately I would love to do hotel ratings. What are some resources or great places to look into that could help me out.

A. Robin Leach and John Ascuaga do hotel ratings, often in some form of disguise. They test out the continental breakfasts, water pressure, heaters, air conditioning, beds, TP, towels, soap, complimentary shampoo, mini bars, lighting, TVs, on demand movies, parking, pools, weight rooms, laundry, ice machines, game rooms, room service, and check in protocols. Sometimes they even test the elevators.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment