Friday, December 28, 2012

How can I get a Hotel discount in Boston at the early Feb?

Q. I want to spend a few days in Boston with my girlfriend in Boston at the early Feb. I did a search from internet and found that Hilton will cause about $200 per night. I wonder how can i find some discount about hotel in Boston?

Thank you!

A. In most cities you'll find out most cheap hotels are crack and whore spots. I found this out by experience and found them on most every web search site on the internet. They leave that info. out because most have not had employees or staff ever stay at these so called bargain hotels. Honestly I have found out that nation wide, Holiday Inn was the fairest price for the atmosphere and clients they host. In most every one I spent no more than $120 a night. From Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Newark, and Salem, Mass. the choice was by far the best. Most of the other chains were far more pricey. Security is also a factor and I was pleased with Holiday Inn. Good luck and enjoy,,,oh,, ask to be high up and facing the city lights,,,Romantic,,,totally.

Is there a hotel discount site that allow 18yrs to book a reservation?
Q. I'm not 21 yet and I fly a lot, like 5 or 6-days out of the week, some times I get stuck and have to stay overnight.So it would really help me out if there was a site like priceline or orbits, that allow people under 21 to make reservations. FYI I know priceline only allows 21yrs, but i'm looking for something similar plz!

A. From my experience, you could use Priceline rather freely. The hotels saves the right not to serve you, but I have never heard of such a case. Hotwire's policy is similar.

How can I find steep discounts for hotels?
Q. My husband and I are going to be near Pontiac, Michigan and don't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel. We'll be there possibly two nights. Anybody know how to find some real deals and not have to stay at a dump?

A. My suggestion is go to SearchAllDeals.com, and search "discount hotel Pontiac, Michigan". Here is a direct link to the search result:

http://searchalldeals.com/results.html?cx=006616979543893323550%3Aydieztwyczu&q=discount+hotel+Pontiac%2C+Michigan&sa=Search+60%2B+sites&cof=FORID%3A10




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment