Monday, December 31, 2012

What is the best Hotel to stay in or near Disney World ?

Q. I have two kids 3 and five. Where thinking of going to Nick Hotel.

A. I haven't been to the Nick Hotel, but I have seen it. It's huge, and the pool area looks great (you can see it clearly from the road). I was shocked at how expensive it was ($200 a night when I was looking), considering that it didn't have a lot of advantages for Disney World or anyplace else.

Do either of your kids still nap? If so, you'll be a lot better off on property. Also, if you are not going to have a car on-property is better in terms of bus service. Some off-site hotels only have once-daily bus service to the parks. My kids love Caribbean Beach and also Animal Kingdom Lodge. I once booked a room at Animal Kingdom and got a free upgrade to a savannah-view room because they didn't have a room with bunk beds left.

We stayed at Pop Century on our last visit to Florida, but I did not like it as well as the others. Although it isn't actually far from any of the parks, it regularly took us over 30 minutes to get from hotel to the parks. One night coming from Epcot to the hotel it took 45 minutes. I don't know where the bus driver thought he was going. I have also stayed at the All-Stars. The rooms at both of these resorts are fairly small and it can be a long walk from the room to the bus stop or the food court.

I'll be going to Florida this summer and I'm renting a house. It has four bedrooms, its own pool and hot tub, internet access, and a pool table, as well as a full kitchen. With tax this will cost slightly more than $100 per night. I have done this several times with no problems. Depending on the time of year and length of your stay, this might be a good option for you too.

Have a good time!

wht kind of theme based rooms does the nick hotel have?
Q. im going to the nick hotel july and i really want to know what kind of rooms they have. ive been there before and i had a jimmy nutron room which was kinda stupid.

A. The website lists the following themes:
-SpongeBob SquarePants
-Rugrats
-The Fairly OddParents
-Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
-Danny Phantom

This is not an all-inclusive list, just a few examples the website mentions.

What type of room themes are at the Nick Hotel?
Q. 4 my 2 7&9 year old sousins what kid room themes are at the Nick Hotel?? we know there is spongebob but what else they are staying there with there mom and i am staying a regular hotel with my parents

A. According to the website, KidSuites feature themes based on popular Nickelodeon TV show themes such as SpongeBob SquarePants, Rugrats, The Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, and Danny Phantom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment