Sunday, December 30, 2012

What hotel in New York City has a great view of the july 4th fireworks?

Q. I'm thinking of planning something nice for my girlfriend this comming July 4th holiday. Since my gf loves fireworks, I was hoping somebody could tell me which hotel in NYC has a great view of the fireworks?

A. How about skipping the hotel and going down to Queens/the Rockaways? I'm a Queens resident....the view from Howard Beach is pretty sweet. Plus there's a ton of local stuff going on. And the beach. There's more to NYC than Manhattan, after all.

What it the best hotel to hold event in nyc?
Q. I am looking for am event space at a hotel in NYC for a charity event that would hold at least 100 people. Catering could be from outside or from the hotel, doesn't matter. The price would have to be reasonable and availability would have to be early 2013. I've tried calling hotels, but there are soo many. From experience or just word of mouth, what would be the best hotel for this event?

A. The Roosevlet?

Why is there an Israeli flag at the Plaza Hotel in NYC?
Q. Why is there an Israeli flag hanging outside the Plaza Hotel in NYC? There is also and American and British flag.

A. I think the Plaza Hotel is currently owned by a real estate company based in Israel. El Ad Properties I think it is.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment