Friday, December 28, 2012

Are there any decent cheap motels in the Bronx?

Q. A couple of friends are looking for a place to stay for a few days while apartment hunting. Could you tell me some cheap motels in the Bronx area that are decent, or in Queens? Thanks so much!
None of us know anything about NYC, but thanks anyway.

A. If you have a choice, stay in Queens. In NYC, you'll find it's typically more a matter of 'cheap' OR 'decent' as opposed to cheap AND decent and the Bronx is really not a place for first time visitors who know nothing about NYC. Try looking here: http://www.nycvacationstays.com/hotels.htm

What are the CHEAPEST motels in Ocean City, Maryland?
Q. I usually stay at the Executive on 30th & Baltimore, but their weekend rate of $119 is a little high for me & I'm really trying to go down this weekend. Could you tell me some of the REALLY cheap motels down there? Honestly, I don't even care what it's like; I'm not even usually in the room other than to sleep for a few hours and to shower and that's it. Thanks!

A. You can check on Oceden Roc motel or Sea Scape
Motel, not sure whether they are cheapest but they are cheap

What cheap motel chain has the best loyalty program?
Q. I will have to go on a two week road trip in the summer. What cheap motel chain has a loyalty program that will result in me paying the lowest amount for 10 nights at their motel chain?

If above is difficult to answer, may I please ask you to suggest a site where I could compare motel loyalty programs. I am not interested in extra benefits. I am simply trying to minimize the cost of 10 nights (or more) spent at a motel.

Thank you for your kind help!

A. Comfort Inn. has a discount that if you stay 10 nights you get the 11th one free. They are around the same price or a little more then Motel 6.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment