Monday, December 31, 2012

How strict are New Orleans hotels during Mardi Gras regarding number of people staying in a room?

Q. Four of my friends booked a hotel in New Orleans for Mardi Gras this year (not sure which one though). I want to go, but I don't have a place to stay. They said I could stay with them. How strict are New Orleans hotels during Mardi Gras about this?

A. that depends on the hotel.

for example some hotels give out arm bands that allow guests to easily go in and out of the hotel all day and keep out the people that just need to pee.

if your staying at a cheap place probably not a problem.

find out how much it would cost to add a roll a bed to your room or if they even allow that.

Where should I rent a hotel in New Orleans?
Q. Me and my fiance and a couple of friends are going to New Orleans on our first trip. He has been once before but I have never been. Where is the best place to get a hotel in New Orleans? We also need a low priced hotel. Any suggestions?

A. I have always had wonderful luck putting friends and family at Maison DuBois Bed and Breakfast. They have large suites, wonderful pool and spa and great location to everything in french quarter and frenchmen street.

http://www.maisondubois.net/

How much to charge for hotel babysitting job?
Q. I will be babysitting a 22 month little girl at a hotel in New Orleans. On Friday, I am babysitting from 5:00 pm until 9:30 pm. On Saturday, I am babysitting from 5:00 pm until 10:30 pm. I am just wondering how much I should charge? Thanks!

A. $10-12 an hour




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment