Friday, December 28, 2012

Going to Thailand for the 1-st time with only ticket no hotel booking?

Q. Would I have any problems - I have my passport allright + a ticket from Europe to Bangkok.
No hotel booking though (someone I know will meet me and book it for me). Is it all fine, right?

A. Probably you may get a 30 days visa stamp on you passport. They are a lot of accommodation in Bangkok such as Hotel, Inn, backpack etc.

Where can i buy Tour and Hotel Booking PHP Script the price is not over than 800USD?
Q. Tour and Hotel Booking PHP Script
I need to buy Tour and Hotel Booking PHP script to developer my website.

A. I believe you are looking for an online reservation software. Check out iScripts ReserveLogic from iScripts.com . It does what you are looking for and is in PHP

What is a good hotel booking system?
Q. What is a good hotel booking system that can be embedded in a HTML Snippet?

Preferable thing for the program to have
Relatively cheap,
Calander layout,
etc.

A. Try webervations.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment