Monday, December 31, 2012

How do you get a corporate discount card for hotels?

Q. What sort of id is used to receive the discount rate for the self employeed person. Is there a card you can get (not a credit card) to receive this discount or do you just use your id/business cards?

A. To be honest, I have never had a hotel ask for any sort of ID. When checking in, (or making a reservation), I just stated that I am here on business.

If you travel alot, consider getting a AAA card. It allows you greater discounts, and I have used the roadside as well.

PS, should they require some sort of ID for a corporate rate, just show them a business card. That should do the trick as will.

Good Luck!!

How can I upgrade an already-purchased hotel room on Travelocity?
Q. We purchased a hotel room in New York about a month back on Travelocity. However, we will now have an additional traveler with us, and the room that we booked will not be big enough to accommodate him as well. Is it possible to upgrade that room through Travelocity, or should I call the hotel? Travelocity gave me a discounted rate on this room, and I am worried that, if I call the hotel, I will have to pay full fare to upgrade my room.

A. call the hotel directly and see what they will do for you. You can always keep the room that you have and have one sleep on the floor!

What does it mean when a hotel has a $50 food and beverage credit?
Q. Is that $50 off the hotel rate or is it $50 added to the rate? The discount rate is $125, whereas the original rate was $179.

A. It means you can spend $50 on food and beverage at the hotel.
Probably room service. It is not $50 off the hotel rate.
If you don't buy any food or beverage then you save nothing.

Steve
http://scrabblecheat.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment