Monday, December 31, 2012

How Often Can I use my marriott employee hotel discount?

Q. I'm currently a NEW part-time employee at the Courtyard Marriott and I wanted to use my associate hotel discount rate every single weekend for the next year... Is that possible?

Front Desk Employee...

At a different location but only on the weekends?

How would I do this, would I have to notify my manager that I am staying at a different hotel every weekend...

Could I lose my job if I abuse this privilege?

Would I just book a room my self for that certain location on the weekend.

Thanks!

A. when in doubt, refer to your HR manual or ask your manager!

How can I get a Hotel discount in Boston at the early Feb?
Q. I want to spend a few days in Boston with my girlfriend in Boston at the early Feb. I did a search from internet and found that Hilton will cause about $200 per night. I wonder how can i find some discount about hotel in Boston?

Thank you!

A. In most cities you'll find out most cheap hotels are crack and whore spots. I found this out by experience and found them on most every web search site on the internet. They leave that info. out because most have not had employees or staff ever stay at these so called bargain hotels. Honestly I have found out that nation wide, Holiday Inn was the fairest price for the atmosphere and clients they host. In most every one I spent no more than $120 a night. From Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Newark, and Salem, Mass. the choice was by far the best. Most of the other chains were far more pricey. Security is also a factor and I was pleased with Holiday Inn. Good luck and enjoy,,,oh,, ask to be high up and facing the city lights,,,Romantic,,,totally.

Does anyone have any promotion or discount codes for El Paso hotels?
Q. I'm traveling to El Paso from Sept 30-Oct 2, 2007 and need to stay at a hotel as discounted as possible!

A. Go to SearchAllDeals.com, and start with a search term "discount codes for El Paso hotels", you should find some good deals. Here is a direct link to the search result:

http://www.searchalldeals.com/results.html?cx=006616979543893323550%3Aydieztwyczu&q=discount+codes+for+El+Paso+hotels&sa=Search+60%2B+sites&cof=FORID%3A10

Hope it is helpful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment