Monday, December 31, 2012

Is it safe to book hotel from another country?

Q. I was looking for hotel rates in another country, and I found a website from another country with the lowest rate. The website does not have English, is it real?

A. cheaphotelrates365.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by 85+ offices in over 50 countries around the world: Amsterdam - Antalya - Athens - Auckland - Bangkok - Barcelona - Beijing - Berlin - Bolzano - Bordeaux - Brussels - Budapest - Buenos Aires - Cairo - Cambridge - Cape Town - Casablanca - Chicago - Copenhagen - Denver - Dubai - Dublin - Dusseldorf - Edinburgh - Faro - Grand Rapids - Guangzhou - Helsinki - Ho Chi Minh City - Hong Kong - Honolulu - Houston - Innsbruck - Istanbul - Jeddah - Kiev - Kuala Lumpur - Kuta (Bali) - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - Las Vegas - Lille - Lisbon - London - Lyon - Madrid - Málaga - Manila - Mexico City - Miami - Milan - Montréal - Moscow - Mumbai - Munich - Natal - New York - Nice - Norwalk - Orlando - Osaka - Oslo - Paris - Phuket - Prague - Riga - Rio de Janeiro - Rome - San Francisco - Santiago - Santo Domingo - São Paulo - Seattle - Seoul - Shanghai - Singapore - Sofia - Stockholm - Sydney - Thessaloníki - Tokyo - Toronto - Vancouver - Venice - Vienna - Warsaw - Zagreb - Zürich

Can you make over 6 figures for being a top chef in America?
Q. i'm talking like a top restaurant in boston or new york..i'm curious as to see whether top chefs in top american restaurants make over 100,000 a year?

A. Some do in larger centres, in Hotels or Multi-unit places, a restaurant chef can make $35-60K, but alot is dependent on the places, business and the owners willing to pay top dollar for a top notch chef, I was one for many years, I worked in Canada, Japan, Singapore and in Jamaica, but I have been out of the business now for 10 years, I made good money travelled and saw the world in the meantime, how ever it can be hard work, long hours, not alot of off time and if you like to go out and party or a social person, it can cramp that lifestyle, I never got married, as I would not date anyone in the places I worked, now at 53 I regret that some what.

Can anyone help me with this stomach problem?
Q. Hi I'm from Singapore and I'm visiting New York. Recently I've suffered from stomach cramps and loss of appetite. What's going on with me? Cound it be a viral stomach infection?
PS Being a typical Asian dad, if I tell my dad that i need to see a doctor he'll get angry grumpy and mad at me cos he says that American hospitals are hard to find, dirty and lousy. Can anyone help me?

A. How long have you been experiencing this? If it hasn't been going on that long and if you are eating foods that are a lot different from what you are used to, it may just be your diet. It is possible that it could be an infection, but the only way to know for sure is to go the the doctor. Are you staying in a hotel? If you are, you might want to ask at the desk for a referral to a doctor or medical clinic. I don't know what the hospitals are like in New York, but all American hospital have strict regulations they are required to follow; and you don't want to wait too long to have this checked out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment