Saturday, December 29, 2012

What other hotels are close to the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia?

Q. My boyfriend and I are going to an anime convention held at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel this September. The Renaissance Hotel is already full and we are looking for other hotels in the surrounding area. If you could please just provide a list of hotels close to the Renaissance Hotel, I would deeply appreciate it.

A. Anime Weekend Atlanta, yes? XD I went a few years ago (don't think I'll make it this year unless I actually move up there.)

My friend had made the arrangements though and we stayed at a Holiday Inn.

Try looking at the AWA website. Last time I checked, they had a list of nearby hotels (One within walking distance... as is the mall, if you care). If not, I'm sure there's a website that will list hotels near a certain place. Though if you have a car and good directions, I woudn't worry too much about it.

Which hotel location is more convenient for sight seeing in Amsterdam?
Q. I'm planning to visit Amsterdam, Netherlands next week. I would like to know whether the Marriot Hotel (located between Leidseplein and Vondelpark) or the Renaissance Hotel (located between Central Station and Dam Square) would be more convenient given the winter weather.

Which hotel location is better for tourist to see the major attractions in the wintertime? Any other travel tips for exploring Amsterdam in December? Thank you.

A. The Renaissance by all means (I've been to Amsterdam, and I am a hotel manager of 8 years ). The location is beautiful and close to stuff thats historic, and entertainment - the redlight district, the hard rock, lots of tours n stuff.

Give me some facts about asia and europe during the renaissance?
Q. Every time i type in renaissance in the search engine, it pops up with things about the renaissance hotel. I don't really need facts about europe, but please give me some about Asia!! I cant find anything on it!

A. Here




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment