Thursday, December 27, 2012

What are some good hotels for Orlando near universal?

Q. I'm planning a trip for Orlando for me and three friends in January. I've been searching orbitz and expedia by Universal and was wondering if there was any other hotels that are in the area or recommended? We are looking for something close to universal as well as citywalk and disney.

A. Below are some hotel recommendations near Universal, Orlando. However, make sure you book thru coupondawg.com/agoda for better rates. I book all my travel/hotels thru them, they offer very competitive prices. Here's the link. Compare prices before you book.

http://www.coupondawg.com/coupons/tag/agoda/

Universals Hard Rock Hotel
Universals Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Holiday Inn Universal Studios
Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
Doubletree Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando

Which Universal Orlando Resort Hotel is the best?
Q. We are a family of 4 and were going to Universal Orlando this Summer. But which resort is better?
The Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Deluxe Queen Room
or
The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel Orlando Deluxe Queen Room

Thank You.

A. I stay at both of the hotels at least twice a year.

Personally, I'm in love with both. The Hard Rock is typically better for a party or celebration, also great for relaxing, but there's always a lot of hype going on. They only have one pool, which kinda is a bummer.
The Portifino Bay, though, is so relaxing. I was just there in September (last time I stayed there, but I was just visiting there the other day), I love the atmosphere, they have 2 pools, the rooms are really nice and luxurious. And the best thing about it, in my opinion, is that it's so much less crowded than the Hard Rock.

For my eighteenth birthday this year I'm staying at both of the hotels. I can't just decide on one anymore! haha, that would be my suggestion.
But of course, when you stay at one, you can always use the amenities of the other.

And upgrade to club level! Always a must for free drinks and food! :D

Does anyone know what the best hotel in Miami Beach?
Q. I am going to Miami for 3 nights and look for 4-5 stars hotel with a good service and reasonable price.

A. Try http://hotels.com.

I think the Loews Hotel is a very fancy hotel, in the middle of South Beach. It costs approximately $300 per night.

I hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment