Friday, April 19, 2013

Where do I find a list of themes of hotel rooms that the Planet Hollywood Hotel have in Las Vegas?

Q. I'm trying to remember what kind of themed room I stayed in when I stayed at the Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas but I can't remember! I tried to google it but I can't find a list of themes this hotel have? Maybe something will come back in my mind.

A. Here is the link to their descriptions of the accommodations and various rooms. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though -

http://www.planethollywoodresort.com/acc_index.php

What is the car rental place at Planet Hollywood las vegas?
Q. I was thinking about renting a car while vacationing in las vegas and will be staying at Planet hollywood. I've searched that there was either Avis or Hertz. Which one is it?
And do they also allow underage(22 yrs) to rent?
Is it directly inside the Planet hollywood hotel?
Would I have to return the keys/car everyday I return to the hotel and rent it again? Or can I return it when I am ready to?

A. There is a Hertz in PH. They will rent to someone 22, but there is an extra charge for any driver not yet 25 (min age to rent is 20). The counter is in the lobby. You keep the keys until you are ready to give up the car for good. You'd just park it in the hotel lot, not the rental lot.

I believe there may be an Avis in or near PH as well. Not sure of their requirements right off hand.

What's the best way to transfer from Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel to Regal Kowloon Hotel?
Q. We're transfering from Disney's Hollywood Hotel to Regal Kowloon Hotel along Mody Road on a Sunday. MTR or bus? How much if taxi? We'll be carrying small pieces of luggage too.

A. This is the hotel I have stayed before and the most direct way other than taking the taxi is to take the bus:
Take the shuttle to the main entrance and transfer to Citybus No. R8 2 stops to Lantau Link Toll Plaza. Transfer again to A21 at the same bus stop and alight at the 1st bus stop after turning into Chatham Road South after Salisbury Road and walk southwards to Mody Road. Turn left into Mody Road and keep to the left side of Mody Road till you hit the hotel. R8:HK$7. A21: HK$26. If use octopus card, HK$21 for A21.
For children under age of 12 will be half price for all rides.

As for taxi, the fare will be around HK$300 to HK$400 from the hotel and only take only the red taxi. The ride may take you 20 to 30 minutes, depending the road the taxi take and the traffic conditions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment