Saturday, April 6, 2013

Where can i Park my car in San Francisco or surrounding areas for 3 nights?

Q. I'm Driving from San Diego to San Francisco and the Hotel that i'm going to stay at is charging around 50 dollars per night to leave the CAR. And the surrounding areas are charging 36 dollars. Where can i leave my car for 3 nights Even if its right before you enter the city san francisco. Thanks

A. There are a lot of free parking in Sunset, West Portal, Glen Park, Twin Peak area, and street cleaning only twice a month, just look at sign, and take public transit back, don't forget turn wheel to Curb.

If you stay Friday to Monday, you also can park in Daly City BART for $2 only for Fri and Mon. It is very convenient.

What San Francisco hotels offer multiroom suites?
Q. Im looking for a suite in San Francisco that has multiple rooms in it and want to know what hotels offer this?

A. The Hotel Drisco in Pacific Heights has several suites that can be combined to make for multipule rooms suites.

Which is the best hotel in San Francisco to spend a weekend at with my fiance?
Q. Hi, I'm looking forward to a fun weekend probably in 2weeks but, I'm wondering which is the best hotel in San Francisco to spend a night at with my boyfriend? I want a hotel that is near attraction sites and it has a Private Jacuzzi, a pool and breakfast. If you have any idea, please help.

A. Swimming in SF [even in a pool] will be a challenge in SF. The one hotel I can think of that has a hot tut [not private] and a pool is Monaco on 5th at Mission. I'm sure if you tried the two criteria on trip advisor you would get some hits along with reviews of people who have stayed at the places listed.
http://www.tripadvisor.com

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment