Thursday, April 11, 2013

Where can I find a square shaped, stainless steel, undermount bathroom sink similar to one I saw at a W Hotel?

Q. I stayed at the W Hotel at Perimeter Center in Atlanta and I loved the square stainless steel undermount sinks they have in the bathroom. I have found round and oval shapes but no squares. Any idea where I could find one?

A. Call the hotel and ask to speak with the manager. If you are lucky they might be nice enough to direct you to their contractor for info.

Is there free wifi in the W hotel in San Diego in your room?
Q. I'm heading to san Diego w hotel and I have an iPod touch. Is there free wifi in your room or living room or a fee?

A. Im sure they have wifi for free or a small fee because i have never been to a hotel without wifi.

Is the W Hotel in Midtown Atlanta a good place to stay one night with a group of 40? close to food,attactions?
Q. I'm taking a group to downtown atlanta area and am looking at the W Hotel. Seems nice. I typically stay at Hyatts w/groups but all of downtown area is booked during our dates. ?

A. The W is real nice. If you can afford it, book it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment