Saturday, April 13, 2013

Where can I find a list of the best boutique hotels in the World?

Q. I'm tired of the mundane hotel chains! Where can I find a list of really cool, interesting and unique boutique hotels in major cities?

A. I know! Mundane Hotel Chains are awful. You need to check out this awesome site journeyPod. they have all the hot, hippest and unique-est boutique hotels! they have videos a blog and a podcast on the luxury and boutique hotels in the world. Awesome site. check it out. http://journeypod.com/

How do boutique hotels overcome demographic forces?
Q. The demographic changes all have an affect on business as well as for voluntary organisations and the public sector. These changes may typically result in patterns of spending, employment, production, savings and investment being altered.

So how can boutique hotels overcome demographic forces?

A. Demographic forces can be overcome by offering varieties at economical prices.

What is a boutique hotel? What do you think of when you hear it?
Q. Hi,

I like to know what makes a hotel a boutique hotel? What do you think you well get when you think of boutique? Do you prefer a boutique hotel over a regular hotel? If so, why? I hear this word used when some hotels describe them self, but I don't know what it exactly means. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

A. a boutique hotel is smaller than another hotel. I usually like a boutique hotel over a huge hotel. In boutique hotel the staff is smaller (not less) it is just teh same people that you will run into because teh hotel is smaller. This is a plus because they knw you and you know them. if makes it more personal and usually you get better service when it is more personal!

I dont know what the definition of boutique but i would say i have never been at a boutique hotel that had over 50 rooms.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment