Friday, April 19, 2013

Where can I find a good non-biased website that talks about hotels in Paris. A website about Paris Hotels.?

Q. I have found some portal sites but they are all biased. Is there a list of Paris Hotels that anyone knows about or can anyone recommend a good luxury hotel in Paris?

A. "When I went to Paris I visited a hotel in the latin quarter. It was in the Latin Quarter of Paris. I got it from www.wizzyhotels.com. This site had good reviews but not a lot of hotels. I still used it because it seemed safer than the rest."

Does anyone know the ingredients for the cocktail Cool Dream at Napolean's in the Paris Las Vegas?
Q. I was in Vegas in the bar Napolean's at the Paris Hotel and I had this cocktail called the Cool Dream. I know it had Captain Morgan in it and possibly Blue Curaco and Pineapple. it said it on the menu, but I can't remember!

A. no ive never heard of it but i like this really nice one its a strawberry daiquiri.
you need a 300ml cocktail glass.
90ml white rum.
30ml lemon juice
5 ml strawberry liqueur
60ml milk'10 strawberries
crushed ice.
then just blend it all pour into glass and garnish with strawberries and serve.
hope this is as nice.

WHat is the best way to get from CDG to Paris?
Q. I am going to Paris tomorrow. We are flying into CDG. What is the best way to get from CDG to Paris hotel (Eiffel Park)? LEt me know ASAP we are leaving in a few hours!

A. RER.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment