Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Where can I find an Egyptian theme comforter?

Q. Anyone know where I can find a good looking Egyptian themed comforter for a king size bed? I've looked everywhere, online and in stores. I'm looking for a nice one possibly like the Cleopatra ones they have in the Luxor hotel in Vegas. I've wrote to them and asked, but they said they don't "sell to the public." Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

A. I would make one. Look in fabric stores, I've seen fabric with Egyptian themes, before.

what is the surface area of luxor hotel?
Q. I found on the internet that The luxor hotel base length of 183 meters (600 ft) and a height of 110 meters (350 ft) but i don't know how to get the volume and surface area plaseee help me !!!

A. 183 times 183

Here is the same problem using 646 instead of 600ft, but the method is the same
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090401133840AAZV8IC

Going to vegas, does the luxor have free breakfast?
Q. im going to vegas soon, and am thinking about staying at the luxor hotel, i was wondering does it have free breakfast, like continental breakfast that many hotels have?
or do we have to end up going out to breakfast?
please reply soon
thanks!

A. To be honest, I don't think any of the hotels have free breakfast. We have gone there many times over the last 20 years and stayed in many of the hotels including the Luxor and haven't run into free breakfast.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment