Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Where can i find a cheap motel or hotel in New York City?

Q. I plan to stay in new york city near manhattan or times square side for 1 or 2 days during thanksgiving.

My budget is 60 per night. I am looking for a cheap motel.

Can you help me?

A. In Manhattan, especially around Times Sq during Thanksgiving, there is no such thing as a hotel for your budget. You'll be lucky to find something triple that budget. Maybe in the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, or New Jersey.

Good luck finding something.

How much does a cheap motel cost?
Q. Do cheap motel room rates usually go by how many people staying?

I have me and 4 friends going to tahoe for the night (so 5) and were basically
looking to get the cheapest thing possible.

any good estimates on prices for 5 would be helpful.

and I don't have a phone right now so please don't tell me to just
call. ive checked online but they want us to call.

A. Some will charge more per person, so be prepared to lie. While you're not taking up more space, 5 people take more showers and theoretically use more water, which is expensive. You're looking at $25 minimum, probably closer to $40, but not much higher or they'd lose business to the hotels.

What is the cheapest motel on the Las Vegas strip that has a swimming pool?
Q. What is the cheapest motel on the Las Vegas strip that has a swimming pool? I've been there before and stayed at the cheapest motel possible. This time I want to get some exercise so I think I'll spend a little extra for a motel with a swimming pool. I definitely want a motel on the strip or a short (half hour) walking distance from the strip.

A. Imperial Palace is another hotel that has a pool, right between Harahs and The Flamingo.

Price compares with Circus Circus and the Stratosphere usually has just a little better price depending on the dates, although it is on the far north side of the strip.

Imperial Palace has a nice location in center strip.

Good luck and have fun
Glenn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment