Monday, April 1, 2013

Where can a full size pick up truck be parked overnight in downtown Chicago?

Q. Preferably near the Drake Hotel. Thank you

A. Depends on what state you want it to be in when you pick it up? I would call the hotel and ask for suggestions.

Need the name of the song Led Zeppelin's song they sang in 1976 about ther stolen Money?
Q. I went to a Led Zepplin concert in 1976. And they sang a song that went like this...Quote from song...
(Someone stole our money, Someone stole or cash..) Thats all I can remember. it was From the moneys stolen from the safe box of the Drake Hotel in New York city. From ther 1973 Tour here.
Did they ever release that song, or does anyone know were I can hear it again? PLEASE
Thanks AL,, Page Fan!

A. You can try here for more help with that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin

Looking for a hotel in a SAFE area to stay nearby Chicago University?
Q. I'm going to Chicago for a few days and need to book a hotel while there, preferably nearby Chicago University. But I heard the area there is really dangerous. Where is the closest I can stay that I won't get shot / mugged / raped /stabbed etc?

Recommended areas?

A. i agree stay downtown and take a train to the university of chicago

i recommend the DRAKE HOTEL it is my favorite to stay at whenever i'm renovating my home or something




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment