Thursday, April 25, 2013

What kind of accommodation you choose when u have ur holiday?

Q. Hi,firends,I'm surprised at the price of the hotle in uk,I found it is so expensive,so I want to know how do u solve this problem,thx xp

Iven

A. I solve the problem by shopping around and finding as good a deal as I can ... Travelodge are good if you search well in advance and look for locations that are offering specially reduced prices ... other chains of hotels/motels often have special deals at times ... or I look for self-catering apartment or cottage, especially out of season (I'm lucky I don't have school-age children any longer) ... sometimes you can get all-inclusive deals as well, for instance some companies offer Eurostar train tickets to France including a hotel for much cheaper than you would pay separately ... or there are other companies offering weekend breaks for train tickets and hotels, or coach companies offering inclusive offers of transport, hotel and day trips ... and then there are the "late special offers" which usually only become available within a week or so of departure date, for instance a package deal of flight and accommodation to places like Spain, Turkey etc

Travel to Thailand good hotles and cheap one?
Q. I need good recomondation for cheap nice clean hotles,in Bangkok, and other places also how much it cost me to go to Malyisia from Bangkok any idea?

A. If you want the cheapest, then there are lots of backpacker guest houses on the Khosan Road, in Bangkok.
The cheapest way to get to Malaysia is by train. It depends where you are going in Malaysia regarding cost.

HI NEED help i am planning a ski trip to Colorado?
Q. i am planning a ski trip to colorodo in the neginning of January. Simple question Vail or Aspen I am an intermediate skiier looking for a good mountain,nice hotles, & good nightlife.
Please help me with yo're suggestions

A. Bill W....I think you missed your last AA meeting. That was an elitist remark. If you can't answer the question then don't type anything at all.

As for the question: Aspen may be more your speed for skiing, but you'll also a lot at Vail in your ability zone. Vail might be cheaper than Aspen in the long run as hotels and bars in Aspen can be pricey. Vail also has more money to throw around because it has a lot of holdings...ergo, better deals. However, both are top-shelf ski towns that have a year-round resident population and that means you will be able to find a bar that serves draft beer for under $3 a pint.

I've still never been able to find a McDonalds in Aspen. It's either really well hidden or doesn't exist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment