Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What is something special my family and I can do for the 3 day weekend?

Q. I live near Tampa, FL and I am pregnant and have a 2 year old. I want to do something special/fun that weekend because my husband has been out of the country. Any ideas? And I don't want to go to Disney.
I know, I thouht about the hotel, but would you believe I can't find one with an indoor pool???? And it's like 25 degrees in Florida right now.

A. well you could ..... go too a nice hotel for the week that would be very nice me n my family do it all the time its very nice get one that has a inside pool or jacuise and a nice room bring games and funn things too do and you could go out to eat then come back to the hotell.... it will be nice hope you have a very good time

which hotel offer best show for new year night in Rio de Janeiro?
Q. I am in rio and I can not find detailed description of the shows. You can read only about program that it will be live music but nothing else.
Can anybody tell me which hotell offer in capacabana best program as a show for new year night? I need to order it very fast..so please answer me as soon as possible..I am in the hotel sofitel

A. Dear, the party is not at the hotel is in the street, I only passed once the reveilon in a hotel in Copacabana and it was frustrating, the street is that it is entertaining, they will be several shows in the armed stages in the sands, buy a bottle of champagne and go to sand to celebrate. The kiosks in the sand have cocktail and reserved area is the best option, the only problem is the rain that can destroy the party of fires. The entrance cost of R 500 up to R 1500,00 depending on the kiosk.

guys i need help on a job question pleasee helppp?
Q. okay so im applying for this job standard hotell and i need to write and
tell them why i think i would be a great addition to their team.. please help me what to write,, cause i need a job soo bad...
it a full time job

A. Hard worker looking for great opportunities within your employment. Highly motivated to succeed and show what I am capable of accomplishing for your company. Willing to take the extra steps that is necessary to either finish to take on new tasks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment