Sunday, April 7, 2013

what is the easiest transport from the New York's Hotel Pennsylvania to Binghamton University,book? pay?

Q. I need transport for 6 students from New York's Pennsylvania hotel to Binghamton University
I need to be able to book and prepay this from South Africa
thanks

A. Probably a Greyhound or Trailways bus from the Port Authority in NYC. There aren't any trains from NYC to Bingo.

You may want to check the school's website for info on "how to get here" from various places.

How much money should I save for the 2016 Olympics?
Q. I watched the 2012 London Olympics this year (1st time watching Olympics) and fell in love with it. I have decided to start saving for the 2016 Olympics for a senior year 'present' for myself after I graduate HS. I would like to know how much it would be for....
-A trip to Rio from Pennsylvania
-A hotel to stay in Rio
-Food for while I'm there
-Approximate ticket pricing
-Extra

A. A LOT. For starters, flights are pretty pricey. Then you have to consider that all the hotels in Rio will probably double or even triple their prices during the Olympics. All the food venues will do the same thing to take advantage of the large numbers of tourists.

I wouldn't be going over there with anything less than $5000...after you've booked the flights and event tickets.

What subway do I take to get from Penn Station to the Hotel Pennsylvania?
Q. What subway do I take to get from Penn Station to the Hotel Pennsylvania? This is my third time to NYC and I am still unsure of how to read a subway map.

A. Hotel Pennsylvania is directly across 7th Avenue from Penn Station.

That's the side of the station where the 1, 2, and 3 subway lines are, by the way. The A, C, and E lines are on the 8th Avenue side.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment