Tuesday, April 16, 2013

what is the best way to go from newark airport to this hotel in NJ ?

Q. What is the best way to go from newark airport to this hotel ?
I'll be visiting there, but I need to use the public transportation..
Thanks a lot

W Hotel Hoboken225 River Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-253-2400

A. Transportation Options
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/property/area/transportation.html?propertyID=1785

"There's no better way to get to W Hoboken from any of the major metropolitan area airports by taxi or airport shuttle, where a cab or airport shuttle will whisk you to our doorstep in just 20 minutes (45 minutes during rush hour)."

The W Hotel was listed as providing airport shuttle service but does not say if it is included in your hotel stay or an extra cost.

Hotel Features
* Business Center
* Room Service
* High-speed Internet
* Fitness Room
* Restaurant
* Parking
* Pets Allowed
* Airport shuttle <--- see, it didn't say free
* Disabled Access

At Newark Liberty, to get most airport shuttles, you should take the elevated AirTrain to Station P4. Check with the W Hotel to see where their shuttle departs from the airport.

If the shuttle isn't free, you can compare the cost to the one that I have provided below or use the helpful directions the other posters gave you.

Safe travels.

Should I stay at the W hotel hoboken or the Westin Jersey City?
Q. For my birthday I'm staying at a hotel and it's between the "Spectacular room" at the W hoboken and the "Premium room" at the Westin Jersey city. I'm having a really hard time choosing between the two. The westin has a pool and the room is bigger but, the W is way more trendier and has better views. I like that the Westin has a pool but, I've stayed at other W hotels and it's always a good experience. And I have a feeling I might not even get a chance to go in the pool at the Westin. It would be great if someone stayed at these hotels and it would be amazing! if someone stayed at both. I'm booking them on friday soo please answer ASAP

A. My friend, it all depends on how much you're willing the spend per night. However, its your birthday, therefore, spend a little bit more and enjoy.

Good luck

How much is a condo at the W Las Vegas Hotel?
Q. I heard about the new W Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. We were looking at the Hard Rock Condo Hotel, but that project is cancelled. Does anyone know more details about the W Hotels Las Vegas Residences project? What is it going to cost? Where do we sign up?

A. W Las Vegas Condos start at $650K - which is probably more than the average for a Condo in Vegas.

Check out http://www.edgeresorts.com

From what I can see, W Residences in Las Vegas will be pretty cool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment