Saturday, April 13, 2013

What is the best hotel to stay at in Honolulu?

Q. Going in June with just my husband. Looking for a 4-5 star hotel that will be intimate and not too crowded.

A. Heads of state and so forth usually stay at the Kahala.

There is a huge difference between a 4star and a 5 star, so I'd stick with the 5s, which are going to be the larger hotels like the Hawaii Prince.

Otherwise try the Moana, or the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, in Waikiki. Both are aging but packed with history and are right on the beach. The Halekulani is also wonderful.

The Ihilani is definitely not crowded, but way outside of Honolulu proper.

honeymoon in Hawaii looking for Hotel and other romantic suggestions?
Q. Best places to stay on Maui and Ouha (prefer waikii area for few days) our honeymoon?
I know that Honolulu is full of tourist but my husband has never been and I want him to see Hanama Bay, Sandy Beach and few other places. It has been so many years since I've been to Hawaii, we stayed at the Royal Hawaiian but I know there much be a dozen or more newer more upscale romantic hotels. We were unable to take a honeymoon last year when we married and finally can so any advice about Islands and where to stay is greatly appreciated
Category
Travel

A. Hilton Hawaiian Village
They have a wicked beach

Turtle Bay: Kahuku
Very far away but a very very very upscale place

What other hotels are close to Outrigger Reef Hotel in Waikiki?
Q. My friends are booked at the Outrigger Reef hotel (2169 Kalia Rd.) in Waikiki.
What other hotels are nearby within walking distance that I might check into staying at? I would like to stay as close as possible but maybe find a more affordable hotel to reserve.

A. The Aston Waikiki Joy Hotel is right down the street, and is really cheap.
Nearby hotels:
Halekulani, Waikiki Parc Hotel, Embassy Suites, Sheraton Waikiki, Royal Hawaiian (If you have lots of money).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment