Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What is the best area in Manhattan to live for a fashion designer?

Q. I'm looking for a nice 1 bedroom in Manhattan NY. I live in LA now and will be bi-coastal. I'm a young, pretty, SINGLE :), female, fashion designer. Maybe something near Bryant Park or Central Park, 5th Avenue, something near nice hotels and a buzzing nightlife. I'm looking to spend a little under 3,000 per month.... I would really appreciate some suggestions! :) THX!!

A. Chelsea

What's the best site for booking hotels at a short notice for cheapest rates?
Q. I wanted to go shopping in New York City (I live on Long Island) and he really can't wait because he has cancer and wants to go soon when he's feeling pretty good. I wanted to go to Astor on the Park by Central Park but I can't seem to find a good deal yet. 100$ would be GREAT but we dont want anything skeevy and will pay more. We tried October 8-9th and 7th-8th(is it cheaper to go sunday night-monday or monday night- tuesday??) and I'm figuring we're going to have to ettle for the 14th-15th or 15th-16th for the price range we want or later. Or if it'll be cheaper we'll settle for a few days later. thanks alot! respond asap too.

A. There are some cheap hotel deals at the NYC Tourist Center *BUT* cheap & NYC usually do not go hand and hand....I can't guarantee the "skeevy" factor, but you will find a big assortment of cheap hotels that you can book online short notice...

NYC Tourist Center
http://www.nyctouristcenter.com

How much roughly is the taxi fare from JFK airport to Central Park?
Q. Im staying in a hotel called the Marrackech Hotel and its near central park, any ideas of a rough guide to how much a taxi would be from jfk to there? Thanks in advance.

A. Try http://www.taxifarefinder.com. You can use the drop downs to estimate that trip. The flat rate is $45.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment