Monday, April 1, 2013

What is the best and reliable hotel booking system for website?

Q. I am planning to develop a website for hotel reservation. EX: http://www.agoda.com/ . but It will be only for sir Lankan hotels. What is the best and reliable booking system? For manage about 25-50 hotels. (Rates, payments, ect). I have found some system. http://www.phpshoppy.com/products/hotel-reservation-system/ but donât know how reliable it with online payments and cancellations. Please guide me.

A. The best one will be the one you write from scratch that's specifically for the hotel system it's for.

What is the best website to buy plane tickets to New York?
Q. I live in California I plan to go to manhattan in August with 4 other people. We are flying from LAX and it is pretty late (i know people usually book a year in advance) and we don't have any hotels booked either. Thank you.

A. My friend, you can try Kayak.com, where you can compare airfare and hotel price all in one place.

Good luck
Native New Yorker

How can I reserve a hotel room at a hotel that is booked?
Q. I want to stay at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX December 31 - January 3 and am told the hotel is booked. I've stayed there last year and know it is a very large hotel and I assume there are some rooms they hold on reserve. For anyone in the know, is there any chance I have at getting one of these rooms?

A. Sometimes hotels hold rooms in reserve for agents and, I assume, for travel websites, e.g. Travelocity, Expedia, etc. You might try those or a travel agent, e.g. AAA, if you're a member.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment