Saturday, April 6, 2013

What does "Eigenanreise" or "Eigenanreise-Suche" mean in a hotels reservations website?

Q. I wanted to know the difference between "Eigenanreise" and the regular hotels search in a website like opodo.d

A. "Eigenanreise" or "Eigene Anreise" means that transportation is not covered in the booking. You have to make your own travel arrangements, the reservation covers only the hotel (but not the flight/transfer).

Does anyone know how I can apply for Embassy Suites in Charelston SC?
Q. Embassy Suites is looking for a position im looking for but I have to apply online. I'm however having trouble finding the position online because the way the website is designed. It takes my to HIlton World Wide and then I have to search for the specific hotel. I however can't do it because when I limited the hotel search for the area, it still pulls up every single hilton hotel in the world. I'm frustrated. Is there another website or anything different I can do to find this position? Thank you.

A. I would contact the manager there. If you live close by, go there in person. If not, talk to him and explain your situation.

I am going to Tunis,Tunisia soon and I was wondering if it is better to reserve a room before I leave or not ?
Q. I noticed on some of the hotel search sites...people who wrote reviews stated they paid much cheaper prices than what was listed on the hotel search sites.I realize that to prebook a room probably ensures a room waiting for us but I am just wondering about this.Thanks.

A. Normally this time of year there are more room available because it is not peak travel season. This year seems to be different from the others. Flights to and from Tunisia are still pretty full at this moment, which suggests that there are still plenty of tourists visiting.
You will find that usually it is your upper class hotels that fill up faster than the smaller local hotels.

Having said that, I would still say that it is safe enough to bet that you could get a room with no problems without a reservation. And yes, it is true that generally walk-ins get a better rate than those who pre-booked a hotel room.




Hope you have a wonderful stay here, and if I can be of any more help or assistance, please feel free to contact me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment